Te Haeata Booking Page
Te Haeata - French Pass
Booking and use Fee
|TE ATA PUAO AND TE UMURANGI ARE NOW BOOKED SEPARATELY.
A Sliding booking fee of $50 per day up to $200 applies and must be received within one week of the booking to secure dates. eg
1 day booked = $50
2 days booked = $100
3 days booked = $150
4 -7 days booked = $200
USE OF TE HAEATA FEES – per day/per whare
1. FOR NGĀTI KOATA GROUPS AND WHĀNAU
- $50 – up to 4 people
- $20 – per extra person
- Up to 12 years – Free
2. NGĀTI KOATA LED EXTERNAL HUI/WĀNANGA AND OUR SCHOOLS
- $75 up to 4 people
- $25 – per extra person
- $5 per child
Any other consideration to the above must be sent to the committee for approval.
This payment can be made at the time of booking or no later than one week after you have stayed there.
Booking fee: NON REFUNDABLE: if group is a ‘no show‘
BOOKING FEE DEDUCTION: This can be deducted from the total fee of your stay
- eg: 1 days booking fee = $50
- Ngāti Koata externally lead group of 6 adults 2 children
- $75 up to 4 people = $75 + $20 per extra adult= $40 + $5 per child= $10
Cost of stay = $140 – booking fee of $50 = Total cost to stay = $90
Payment of the booking fee can be made directly into the Te Haeata bank account (details below).
- Account Name: Te Haeata
- Account Number: 12-3193-0008343-00
- Reference: YOUR NAME
Te Ata Puao (The Top House)
Te Ata Puao – has three bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 and two – Double bed and bunk in each.
- Bedroom 2 – Double and a single bed.
INCLUDES a shower; 2 toilets; kitchen/dining room with fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave and utilities; a sitting room with lounge suite, wood burner, tv and DVD player in the living area.
Sleeps approximately 10
Te Umurangi (The Bottom House)
Te Umurangi – has a large sleeping area with mattresses, wharepaku for both tāne and wāhine, a kitchen with a fridge/freezer, a chest freezer and stove/oven, microwave, toasters, plates, cups and cutlery. There are two showers found outside and one toilet.
Sleeps approximately 20
Ngā Tikanga | Terms & Conditions of Use
There are a number of tikanga to be aware of prior to booking Te Haeata.
- Keys are available for pick up and drop off from Aunty Ngāwai and Uncle Bills whare down the Pass, unless otherwise informed
- Te Haeata is DRUG-FREE
- Please be respectful of the local community and others. Inappropriate behaviour or noise may affect you and/or your groups future use of Te Haeata
- Leave Te Haeata in the same (or better) shape as you found it in
- Pack In and Pack Out means you take out what you bring in (ie rubbish)
- Please CONSERVE WATER as Te Haeata water supply is from water tank.
- Currently there are no clothes washing facilities available. We will update you if this changes.
- You will need to provide your own bed linen including, pillows, sheets and blankets
- There is a maximum stay of seven days per booking
- Holidays and long weekends are for Ngāti Koata groups and whānau only. These include school holidays, Waitangi Day, Easter Weekend, Anzac Day, Queens Birthday, and Labour Day.
It is easy to book Te Haeata. All you need to do is:
- Click on the date(s) you want to book,
- Fill in the form,
- Type in the funny letters under the tikanga box,
- And hit the ‘send’ button
You will then receive an email confirming receipt of your request.
You will then need to deposit the booking fee into our account.
The account details are:
Account Name: Te Haeata
Account Number: 12-3193-0008343-00
Ref: [your name] – please write the name the booking is made under
The booking fee must be paid within one week of making the booking.
Once we have received the booking fee we will process your request and email you back to either confirm or decline the booking.
For further information, or for help filling out the form, please do not hesitate to contact the office on +64 3 548 1639, or firstname.lastname@example.org.