Calling for expressions of interest in the Ngāti Koata Iwi Representative role on the DISECT Trust & Governance Committee. Remuneration will be negotiated with the preferred candidate as part of the appointment process.
- Attend DISECT Trust and Governance Committee hui as a representative of mana whenua sharing information between the iwi and the committee to ensure that Ngati Koata play a role in the design and implementation of the project;
- Ensure that the kiatiaki role of Ngāti Koata is fully understood and included in the project;
- Help to support and identify opportunities for Ngāti Koata to work in partnership with Rangitoto Birdsong.
- Ensure that there is good iwi engagement in the project from the outset and any new phases of the project by playing a role on a new community advisory group alongside TAG and external experts working on pest eradication projects.
- Report back to the Trust and Governance Committee on a regular basis to ensure they are informed and consulted on the project and any matters arising.